Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Currently

Some of my favorite pictures from the last month
Making me Happy: My amazing husband. Our sweet girl has regressed back to some not so fun habits (mainly her preference to sleep on someone) and he has done more than his share to make the regression easier on me. Alison has gotten SO heavy (at least 15 lbs) and it has become increasingly difficult to rock her to sleep and put her down in the crib without disturbing her and, thus, waking her up. Anyhow, he's gotten pretty good at putting her down at night to save me from my anxiety.  I'm reminded everyday what a wonderful husband I have and what an amazing father Alison has.

Excited For: Alison has been getting bigger and bigger(much to my dismay!) and I can't wait for spring to arrive so we can finally get out of this house and explore the world together more. I just love how curious she is about everything around her and I know that the older she gets the more that curiosity will grow. We have a free years pass for the Children's Museum I used to work at and it'll be so great once we can go. Also, I look forward to going to some story times at the local library - it'll be neat to see how she reacts. I'm hoping to go next week for the first time!

Thinking About: About two weeks ago I was told that the bench my father wanted that will act as a tombstone has been placed. We scattered his ashes at his parents gravesite and it was his wishes to have a bench placed there in his memory. There are no plans yet, but i am itching to go visit (it's just about 2 hours away) and make a trip out of it and see my mom, too while we're in town. Since Alison's birth we haven't been more than 30 minutes from the house and I know my mom is looking forward for us to visit for a change. 

Reading: I'm embarrassed to admit I haven't had time to read anything lately. I did just buy an iPad so maybe there will be more reading in my future soon. I've missed it and there are quite a few books I'd love to read! 

Watching: We just finished House of Cards on Netflix and it was fantastic! I love being able towpath an entire season of a show as quickly as I want without having to wait. It only took a few nights to make it through the entire season and now we can't wait for the next season to start (I've read they are just now filming it!!)
Now I've just started watching Downton Abbey and I finished the first season earlier today. I can definitely see what the fuss is about! I just love the costumes and the story lines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment