Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Wonderful Weekend

We had a great weekend -how about you?? Spring is definitely around the corner and I couldn't be more thrilled about it.

Saturday we went shopping for some new shoes for Shane, visited with his parents, and I even got to get my haircut and see a dear friend, Rosalee. Sunday our little family packed up the car and went for a walk around the lake at the University of Richmond (where I go to school for teaching, although I've been on a hiatus until this fall), got Mexican food, and spent the rest of the afternoon playing and enjoying the wonderful weather.

Next weekend my mom is coming down to visit and we plan to visit a nearby Botanical Garden, if the weather cooperates. My mom is a horticulturist and so this outing is particularly up her alley.I've lived in Richmond for almost 9 years and have yet to take her. Oops!!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend, too!!

Alison & her Daddy 3-10-13
Alison & her Mom 3-10-13


No comments:

Post a Comment