Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

First Snow!

This week has been one of many first. Monday she rolled over (tummy to back) AND started napping on her own, Thursday she found her feet, and today we took a walk in her first snow.

Given that she is only 3 1/2 months, we didn't "play" or even touch the snow. In fact, by the time we got outside, much of it had melted. I knew I wanted to go out, just to say we did, so we took our pup Rudy for a quick walk around the block. I probably looked a bit silly (not that it matters) because I narrated everything we passed. Actually, I do that a lot now. It is important for an infants development for you to talk their ear off, even if (at first) its a little uncomfortable. I can't help but wonder if I'm talking aloud out of habit at the grocery store now :).

Sure is bright! 1/18/2013

Let's be clear - Rudy takes US for walks! 1/18/2013

Anyhow, we have a great stroller but I've only taken it out a handful of times. To be quite honest, I feel like I should take our dog out on a walk when we go for one and with a stroller it just is too hard to do both. Rudy pulls, tugs, and criss-crosses your path. Its just so much easier, when its just me, to baby wear instead of using the stroller. That's okay though, I think our girl prefers it!

No comments:

Post a Comment